Book a New Mexico big game hunting trip today. See the available dates for hunting trips and some of the costs involved to hunt elk, coues deer, mule deer, antelope, mountain lions & bears.
2013 Price List for Guided Hunts
Elk: $3500 per person for 2 hunters per guide
Deer: (public land) $3250 per person for 2 hunters per guide
Deer: (private ranch) $5000 per person for 2 hunters per guide
Antelope: $1500 plus the price of the draw tag
$2500 includes private land tag and hunt
Oryx: $2500 per person for 2 hunters per guide
Mountain Lion (with dogs): $3500 per person
Bear (with dogs): $2800 per person
Prices include food, lodging, and guided 5 day-hunts, except for Antelope, which is a 3 day hunt.
On any elk, deer, or antelope hunt, there is a $1,000 premium for a 1 hunter-per-guide hunt.
New Mexico Game and Fish application and license fees, and prices of Landowner Tags are separate, and not included in the above price list. A limited amount of Landowner Tags for Elk and Antelope are available at varying prices.
General Scheduling for Hunting Dates in New Mexico
- Archery Elk: September 1 through September 24
- Rifle and Muzzleloader Elk: October 1 through October 31
- Private Land Elk: October 1 through December 31 – any five days.
- Deer Rifle: November 1 through November 15
- Deer Archery: January 1 through January 15
- Lion Hunts: Can be scheduled from December 10 through March 31
- Bear Hunts: October and November
- Antelope Hunts: are three-day hunts, and are usually scheduled for the last week of August.